Our Grief ritual kit is the most detailed ritual kit on the market, designed to assist you with conducting your own full-scale ceremonies. This is designed for beginners. Grief kits can be used in many spaces, including your home, altar, sacred space, holiday space or even your own business space. You can conduct outdoor rituals with this kit, reclaiming your land and space, especially land that has a lot of sad energy around it. You could even do a Grief ritual for people that you love and care about, bringing about positive blessings in their lives too. Grief can occur in multiple areas of our lives and is not limited to physical death. Grief can occur with a loss of a job, relationship, friendship, pet illness, personal illness, moving house, or any time that you've experienced a major change in your life, whether for a good reason or not. Grief occurs through any change process, left undealt with can bring a lot of negativity, sorrow & unprocessed emotions in a person's life.
** PLEASE READ THE CAUTIONS WHEN USING FIRE IN CEREMONIES **
** PLEASE READ THE CAUTIONS**
THE GRIEF KIT CONTAINS:
* CRYSTAL - Botswana Agate; This crystal is beneficial for energising the auric field. It balances and calms, encouraging eternal love and bringing in unconditional love from the Universe. This stone reminds us that as humans, we are ultimately compassionate, graceful & loving beings in action.
* SALT - Pink Himalayan; A beautiful, soft shade of pink, Himalayan salt is great for rituals because it absorbs negative energy. When burned, it can release that energy, which can boost the power of the ritual.
* SMUDGE STICK (1) - Lavender / Sage; We are currently using sage, but this will change, as we want to be using smudges that are grown on our property and have the same amazing benefits. We want to use foraging and sustainable techniques to not contribute to the over-harvesting problem of white sage in the US. Although, plantations are being grown for commercial use in Greece. We are growing our own Sage now, and we will be using a combination of sage and pine. We also grow lavender, so this is a perfect combo.
Smudges clear negative energies, and it is good to open a window so that the negative energy can blow away. Lavender assists with healing, purification and feelings of happiness, tranquility and contentment.
* CANDLE - We use pale blue for grief. This promotes tranquility & calmness. It enhances wisdom, patience and symbolises the element of water. It promotes healing and clearing the mind.
* INCENSE/ RESIN - Contains Malano's grief blend; Olibanum is related to the Sun, which does effect people's mood. Olibanum is similar to Frankincense, a little milder in scent. Related to the element of Fire, Olibanum is used in a lot of ritual practices. Myrrh, used by the Jackal Egyptian God Anubis to consecrate the dead, it is one of the oldest perfumes in history. Myrrh is the perfume of the underworld and is associated with healing, protection and removal of malevolent energies. A must-have in your ritual kit. Arabic Acacia Gum Resin, used for it's fixative properties as it is a very hard resin, also great for psychic development, protection and unconditional love. Patchouli assists in grounding oneself, is feminine in energy, helps connect to Mother Earth and it is great for protection and balance. Organic coffee beans, because coffee enhances the speed of the ritual outcomes. African Boswellia Papyrifera, a different species of Frankincense from Ethiopia and Sudan. Frankincense has a long and rich history in ritual & ceremonial practice. It helps with purifying the mind, spirit and body.
* ANOINTING OIL - Malano blend with Palo Santo oil. Known as "Holy Oil", a must for any ritual.
* CHARCOAL BLOCKS - Used for burning the resin.
* GRIEF SIGIL - Hand-drawn by Maryka, then converted into a high-resolution digital file; this is one of the critical elements for ritual success. Charged according to the instructions in the kit.
*INSTRUCTIONS - To be read a few times, there is no rush; please read and understand before conducting the ceremony.
* Not suitable for anyone under 16 years of age, unless accompanied by an adult. THis is a beginners ritual kit.
* This is not seance or ouija board related, please avoid these practices unless you are an experienced practitioner.
* This is not a game, maximum participation is required.
* Please take care while burning candles, resins and using smudge sticks and charcoal burners. All require 100% supervision at all times. Safety is paramount whilst conducting ceremonial work.
* If you are not sure, please ask us, contact us on 0408 050 111. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. We do not take responsibility for your results.
Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including the intellectual property rights of third parties.
The content of this product ar for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The information has been based on years of training, experience and research; You should never use this kit to replace conventional medical or psychological intervention. Please always consult your medical professional if there are any concerns.